a powerful and stable access controller, using the logical architecture design. The uplink and downlink adopt TCP/IP and Wiegand communicate respectively. Its signal processed with special encryption and can be run offline. The anti-tampering function is also supported.
- 32-bit high-speed processor
- TCP/IP network communication, with a self-adaptive network interface. The communication data is encrypted to ensure information security
- Supports Wiegand interface for accessing card reader. Wiegand interface supports W26/ W34 and is seamlessly compatible with the third-party card reader
- Massive storage with 10, 000 cards information and 50,000 card swiping records
- Supports first card function, super card and super password function, online upgrade function and online remote control of the doors
- Supports various card types such as normal/disabled/blacklist/patrol/visitor/duress/super card, etc.
- Supports tamper-proof alarm for the card reader, unsecured door alarm, forced entry door alarm, alarm for door opening timeout, duress alarm, and alarm for invalid card swiping attempts alarm, case in alarm and restore, insufficient storage alarm for the offline event, network break alarm
- The recognition and storage of card number with a maximum of 20 digits
- Supports online and offline operating mode;
- Supports time synchronization via NTP, manual or automatic method
- Watchdog for device running status detection
- Data can be permanently saved when the access controller is powered off
- The client supports attendance function
- High/low temperature resistant design(-20°C to + 65°C)
- Dimensions (L×W×H)285mm × 237mm × 69mm (11.22″ × 9.33″ × 2.72″)
Compare to DS-K2602 that has more cards/log, reader inputs for enter and exit, room for battery.